Don’t let you summer fun get ruined by insects. Follow these top 5 tips to a bug free yard:
- Bring on the Coffee: Coffee grounds are a great addition to your garden. They add nitrogen to the soil, they increase the acidity for acid loving plants, and, best of all, a wide range of creatures can’t stand coffee grounds.
- Bait, Trap, and Deter the Slugs: Slugs are, in my humble opinion, the most annoying of garden pests. Coffee grounds, as mentioned above, will deter slugs to a degree. Even more effective, and radically longer lasting, is copper. Slugs and snails hate copper.
- Flies – If you and your best friend like sitting in the yard make sure to clean up after your buddy. Flies love the POOP. Clean it up daily and flies will stay away.
- Mosquito’s: If you want a permanent solution to getting rid of your mosquitos, you’ve got to remove places where mosquitoes can breed. Adult mosquitos lay eggs in stagnant or slow-moving water, so eliminating these water sources can prevent future generations of these pests from calling your yard home.
- Wasp and Bee’s: Eliminate nest-building areas. Board up rafters and small, open spaces. Wasps love to build homes under porch railings, under decks and near house rafters. Blocking access to these locations will deter the insects from making their home in your yard.
If you have any insect issues or want to enjoy a bug FREE summer, you should get in touch with The Bugs Stop Here – Http://www.thebugsstophere.com as soon as possible and begin a treatment plan designed to get rid of the pest safely and aggressively. Remember the key is to find and recognize the problem as soon as possible.
Call The Bugs Stop Here today.
Mr. Steve Free
The Bug Stops Here
600 Johnson Ave
Bohemia, NY 11716